Photos

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Last night

Hi all,
Last night I looked after Noah. I had so much fun spending time with him again! He came over around 5:30 and we had macaroni cheese for dinner ( which i stuffed up! how do you stuff up packet mac and cheese?! I never thought it was possible but I proved myself wrong!) We played heap's of games and watched The Wild, and Noah coloured in another picture for my fridge! So we had a great night.
So those of you who know, my cat Pink was sick! So we headed up to the vet yesterday morning to get her checked out! She has an infection in her urinary tract from all the fish she eats! So she got a shot, some tablet's and we were told that fish is now only a "sometimes" food! So my poor babies have taken a leaf out of the cookie monsters book and fish/wet food is now only a "sometimes" food! The are not at all happy.
Today Lani has been a struggle! She is so interested in what's happening around her that she will not sleep! So we are watching ELMO for a 4th time in 3hours! She was the same last night! She loves Noah that much that she wont sleep, she just wants to watch what he is doing! And I want to know.........why is it that when you put them in their cot them scream like a banshee? She has never done it at night time only during the day!
Well I'm off Luke just got home from work!
Hugs and kisses to you all!
Love B
xoxox

2 comments:

Hayden and Noah said...

how sweet. noah had lots of fun with you and kalani too. no comment on the cookin though... kiss my little princess for me and will talk to you soon. love kristy
xoxoxoxox

Tanya said...

Sorry to hear Kalani is having a hard time sleeping right now - could she be teething? Or like you said she doesn't want to miss out on anything ;) I hope you have a great day.