Photos

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Our baby rolls over!

Hi all,
Well today we spent the day at Mel and Justin's house. We headed over there this afternoon for a Mary Kay party. (Mel is now a Mary Kay lady). There ended up only being a few of us there.... Auntie Jane, Amanda, Koren, Mel, Elle, Lani and me! But it was great! After the party Auntie Jane had left and Luke and Justin had come back, we were all sitting around chatting and Lani was on the floor on her tummy, I swear I took my eye's off her for one second and when I looked back at her she was on her back! Yay finally she does it! So it was really exciting! Lani and I ended up staying for dinner and we had a great night! It was really nice to get some time in with Justin before he leaves tomorrow!
Well anyway I have to have a shower and hop into bed!
Hope you all well
Lot's of Hugs and Kisses
B

No comments: