Photos

Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday's

Hi all,
Well I had a lovely day today! Lani has been in a great mood all day! We have been playing, talking and reading all day! This afternoon Erin and Ben came over and it was really nice! Got some really cute picture's of Ben and Lani playing!
But Pink (my cat) has been funny all day. She did a wee on our bathroom mat this afternoon and it had blood in it. So of course I had a massive freak out and rang Luke at work in tear's. So after Luke had calmed me down he told me to ring the vet. So i did and spoke to the nurse and told her what was happening, and she said the reason she was weeing in odd spot's was to let me know she is sick! She has an infection that is very common in female cat's. So tomorrow morning Luke, Lani, Pink and I are all headed up to the vets to get my baby fixed!
Noah is coming up to stay with me tomorrow night and I'm really excited! I haven't looked after him since just before I had Lani! So I will have lots of nice new drawing on my fridge! James is also coming over which should be fun!
Hope your all well!
Hugs and kisses
B xoxo

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Thanks for the link to your other blog - I'll check back on it often. Do you post different things on each site?
Have a great weekend!!