Photos

Monday, May 14, 2007

Finally I am back

So the last couple of blogs I have apologised about not blogging. There has been a reason behind it, but due to the fact that it isn't over yet I can't really go into much detail about it. But I will be blogging more often again ( I have alot to blog about.... my baby is now the big 1!!!).
On the 24th of April Kalani Renee turned ONE! We had a wonderful day! A big thanks to Mel and Kristy for keeping me sain. We had My 2 brothers, Kristy & Rob and the boys, Mel and the girls, Cherie, Beth & Ken (Nana and Poppa), my Dad, Erin & Beno and Brodie & Ollie over for cake the night of her birthday and it was wonderful! The the following Sunday some more of the family came around and we had a little party!
So some updates on Lani...
She is walking!
She is talking so much more!
Feeding herself
well its quick but at least I'm back!
Brides

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'm so happy to see that you have updated - I've missed reading about Lani!! Happy 1st b-day to her, sounds like a wonderful day :)