Photos

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A quick update

Well again I have been a bum when it comes to my blog! Thank you to those of you that are still coming over to say hi. I still read everyone blogs I just can't seem to write in mine. There has been a lot going on. I have been applying for jobs everywhere so hopefully one will come through soon. I want to get our life's on track and sort out my goals for the both of us. I don't really want to move away from Newcastle but if it means that Kalani and will be able to get ahead in life i think we should jump for it.
I have one person in my life that I can talk to about everything and get an honest opinion on what they think. They have been such a big help with me feeling guilty about having to move if i do. I think I would be very lost without there love and support.
Where do I start with my baby girl?????

  • She is nearly 10 months old
  • She now has 4 teeth (2 top 2 bottom)
  • She is crawling around the house like a ratbag!
  • She is standing by herself
  • She is walking while holding onto furniture
  • She is talking no stop!

We have a pretty busy weekend this week. We have Elle's birthday party this Saturday then I have my cousins wedding Saturday afternoon! So wish us luck! We will be 2 very tired girls by Sunday!

Hope everyone is well and see you all soon.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up! I hope you and Lani are doing well :)

Tanya said...

Just saying a quick hello - hope you are both doing well.