Photos

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Weird feelings

I'm having a very odd afternoon. I'm feeling really overwhelmed by everything. I feel like I don't have any support with everything. I'm finding it really hard not having a Mum around to help out with everything. I suppose you could just put this all down to just having a bad day, it just seems that these feeling are trying to get out of my head and my brain keeps pushing them back. I kind of feel like I don't have any family at the moment. I know that it's silly, but really it's how I am feeling. It kind of feels like the day mum died all over again. I'm having all the same feeling's and I feel like I have to put on a happy face for everyone?!?!? I really don't understand it all? Is this just another adjusting to parenthood thing again. I feel like I'm snapping at Luke for every little thing. I know this sounds crazy but I think I'm craving a mother figure in my life. Am I going crazy?!?! Ok so my rambling has finished and I slightly feel a tiny wee bit better.
B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi b,
Its okay to have sad days and bad days sometimes. Iknow you miss your mum so much but she is watching over you and our beautiful little kalani evey minute of everyday and loves you both ver much. She would be so proud of you bridie. You have so many people around you that love and care about you both so much and would do anything to help you. You defintly have a friend in me b. love you both very much... kristy ... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I hope you are doing better - I remember feeling like I had no support and family when my baby was tiny and I have them nearby. Your daughter is beautiful. Take care of yourself.