Photos

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Finally I return!

Oh my gosh it has been a long time!
So much has happened over the last year...
So I will give you a brief run down...
Lani turned 1 on the 24th of April!
I turned 23 on the 1st of August
We have had all our mediation with Luke
Luke has met a wonderful girl
Kalani and I are moving in January... to GRAFTON!
SO to extend on us moving to Grafton... I have applied to do a Cert III in Children's Services at Grafton Tafe, to eventually work in a Childcare/Pre-School or open my own Family Day Care. It has been a decision that I have been umming and ahhing about since Luke and I separated, but after talking it over with everyone involved in Kalani and my life we decided that the time was right. I really believe that this will work out for the best. Of course we will both be homesick and Lani will miss everyone terribly but this is a step in the right direction!
We have so much coming up in the next 5 months that will definitely keep us both busy! We have Brodie and Tim's wedding in October, Lisa and Steve's wedding in December and then the move to Grafton in January.
Kalani has grown up so much! She is still constantly surprising me everyday! Last Night Uncle Sam and Auntie Jodie came over for dinner and after by shy for the first 20 minutes Lani came out of her shell and spent the rest of the night playing with Sam.
I hope everyone is still coming to my site.. I will be constantly updating now so hopefully you all start coming back!
I hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'm so glad to see that you're back! Lani is getting so big :)