Photos

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sorry its been a while

Hi All,
I have been such a slacker on this site! I promise to get better again!
Alot has been happening! Kalani is growing up so fast! Wish i could just press a pause button and relax for a while! It feels like I miss something new everyday! At the moment she is into giggling lot's! Well not exactly lot's you have to work for them so that means Luke and I are constantly pulling funny face's and blowing raspberry's! But when all that pays off and you get the giggle it is so worth it! Some lucky people ( mainly kids......) Jaida and Jaxson don't have to try! She even get's giggle hiccups!
We had a great weekend......... I'm being lazy so I'm not going to write alot! We went to Mel and Justin's on friday night and had a great time! Then today we packed up and went to Shell and Tim's! My little Jaxson is MASSIVE! He is walking and running! He thinks it's great! Then we headed to the Wallsend fair and we met up with Kristy Robbie and Noah! Noah had had his face painted like a puppy dog and looked so cute! Then we came home and Erin came over before heading over to Mel and Justin's! So it's been a very busy day and I am so buggered! Think I'm still sick! Have a way sore throat....... must be Mel's fault! hehe
Anyways
lots og hugs and kisses
Love B
xoxo

No comments: