Photos

Monday, July 31, 2006

Night before my birthday

Hi all!
Well had a good night tonight! Kalani nearly ate a WHOLE jar of food! Then had a whole bottle! What a piglet! She is really starting to get the hang of eating! She really like's the solids. She is only having them for dinner though! Well tomorrow is my birthday ( tomorrow is only 4 min away) And i will be 22! I feel really funny this yeah. Not even romotely excited about it. Steve and Lisa are coming over for dinner! Hopefuly I can get a hold of Carley before then to see if she will come! Lani has started going to bed at 9:30pm, which is nice. I have a little extra time to myself at night time now! She is so funny she's always talking now!
I've found the last 2 week's hard. I think I'm just starting to miss having a mum around to help me out and give me a break. I feel a bit lost at the moment. Wish everyone could read my mind! :) would be nice! Wow it's my birthday! yay happy birthday me!
well better stop blabbing on
Lots of love to you all
Love B
xoxo

No comments: